- Extraction of water-soluble xylan from wheat bran and utilization of enzymatically produced xylooligosaccharides by Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Weissella spp.
- Effects of production and market factors on ethanol profitability for an integrated first and second generation ethanol plant using the whole sugarcane as feedstock
- Comparison of energy potentials from combined ethanol and methane production using steam-pretreated corn stover impregnated with acetic acid
- Glucose and xylose co-fermentation of pretreated wheat straw using mutants of S. cerevisiae TMB3400.
The effect of bark inclusion on bioethanol production in a spruce-to-ethanol process
2013) Food, Pharmaceutical and Bioengineering Division 2013 - Core Programming Area at the 2013 AIChE Annual Meeting: Global Challenges for Engineering a Sustainable Future In Food, Pharmaceutical and Bioengineering Division 2013 - Core Programming Area at the 2013 AIChE Annual Meeting: Global Challenges for Engineering a Sustainable Future p.511-511 Mark(
- Influence of fiber degradation and concentration of fermentable sugars on simultaneous saccharification and fermentation of high-solids spruce slurry to ethanol
- The effect of prehydrolysis and improved mixing on high-solids batch simultaneous saccharification and fermentation of spruce to ethanol
- Fermentation of the Straw Material Paja Brava by the Yeast Pichia stipitis in a Simultaneous Saccharification and Fermentation Process
- Simultaneous saccharification and co-fermentation of whole wheat in integrated ethanol production
- Ethanol and biogas production after steam pretreatment of corn stover with or without the addition of sulphuric acid