- Palaeozoic 'conodont pearls' and other phosphatic micro-spherules
- Baring it all- undressing Cambrian ´Orsten´phosphatocopine arthropods using synchrotron X-ray tomographic microscopy
- Obituary Lennart Jeppsson 1940-2015
- Mollusk maxima and marine events in the Middle Ordovician of Baltoscandia
- The Cambrian–Ordovician transition in dysoxic facies in Baltica— diverse faunas and carbon isotope anomalies
- Exceptionally Preserved Cambrian Trilobite Digestive System Revealed in 3D by Synchrotron-Radiation X-Ray Tomographic Microscopy.
Morphologic variation, taphonomy and biostratigraphic range of the agnostoid Lotagnostus (Cambrian: Furongian) from Sweden
2012) The 17th Field Conference of the Cambrian Stage Subdivision Working Group, International Subcommission on Cambrian Stratigraphy and Celebration of the 30th Anniversary of the Discovery of the Kaili Biota In Journal of Guizhou University (Natural Sciences), Acta Scientiarum Naturalium Universitatis Guizhou 29 (supplement 1). p.154-155 Mark(
- Internal soft-tissue anatomy of cambrian 'orsten' arthropods as revealed by synchrotron x-ray tomographic microscopy.
- Biotic dynamics and carbonate microfacies of the conspicuous Darriwilian (Middle Ordovician) 'Taljsten' interval, south-central Sweden
- A high resolution study of the Cambrian-Ordovician boundary interval in Sweden