- CD133 and ALDH1 as Prospective Markers for Cancer Stem Cells in Ileal Carcinoids
- Assessing the genetic status, distribution, prey selection and conservation issues of Himalayan wolf (Canis himalayensis) in Trans-Himalayan Dolpa, Nepal
- Genetic characterization of Solitary Fibrous Tumor and Pleomorphic Hyalinizing Angiectatic Tumor
- Genetic analysis of the fission yeast
- The Effect of Synthetic Estrogen on Foraging and Predator Avoidance in the Common Roach (Rutilus rutilus)
- Ålen – omöjlig att greppa
- Pelvic floor, prolapse and vaginal birth - A search in medical literature for anatomical repair descriptions of acute obstetrical tears and a study on primiparous women in the delivery room with focus on cysto- and/or rectoceles.
Microalgae biofuels: some potential - many reservations
2012) In IIIEE Master thesis IMEN41 20122(
The International Institute for Industrial Environmental Economics Mark
- BB-II-058 and MP-I-017 are more efficient than salinomycin in reducing the cancer stem cell population in the breast cancer cell line HCC1937
- The Double Feedback Model of Neural Control of Locomotion: Is Immature Behavior Needed to Develop Mature Behavior?