- Tax challenges arisen from the digital economy: compliance of the French DST with European Union Law
- Traditional and Digital Building Archaeology, a Balance Between Old and New: A case study of the abbey Saint-Mathieu de Fine-Terre
- Who are the Gilets jaunes?
The changing landscape of France and its future for organic farming
2019) In Master Thesis Series in Environmental Studies and Sustainability Science MESM02 20191(
LUCSUS (Lund University Centre for Sustainability Studies) Mark
- The Burkini as a Symbolic Threat: Anthropological Perspectives on the Ban of the Burkini on French Beaches 2016
- Power Relations Between States and Trans-National Economic Institutions: A Case Study of the CFA Franc
- The Discreet Charm of (Not) Casting a Vote A study of an effect of election campaigns on turnout for the Legislative Elections in France in 2012, the General Elections in the United Kingdom in 2015 and the European Parliament 2014 Elections in both countries
- The French Attempt to Legalize Human Rights Due Diligence: Is France leading the European Union in Business and Human Rights?
- 'Being' Charlie : a matter of course for all of France? - a qualitative content analysis on the stigmatization of Muslims in the light of the Charlie Hebdo attack
- On the justification of states of exception in liberal democracies - A discourse analysis of how the Hollande Administration fixated the discourse on the State of Emergency in France after the 2015 Paris attacks