- Engage and Destroy - The effects of law enforcement militarization on positive peace in Argentina, Brazil and Costa Rica
- From the Norm to the Form. An Integrative Ecological Approach for Analyzing Ni Una Menos activists’ Gender-based Violence Perceptions in Argentina
- Rural Tourism and Poverty Reduction. A Case Study of the Rural Population's Livelihoods in San Pedro de Colalao, Argentina
- Reproductive Governance in Transition? A rhetorical analysis of the National Campaign for the Right to Legal, Safe, and Free Abortion in Argentina.
- It’s not just about changing a law; it’s about changing minds : A Minor Field Study on Primary Prevention of Violence against Women and Girls in a local Argentinian context
- Sanitizing Argentina: Hegemonic Whiteness in the Europe of South America
- ...And Justice for All
- “It was a vindication of the whole society” A minor field study on the relationship between trials and trust in transitional justice
- Four Financial Crises in Argentina: a comparative study into the causes
- Energy and Hydrology Modelling of Argentina
- The role of football in nation-building
- A Comparative Approach to the Order of Priority of the Allocation of Taxing Rights over Business Profits in the OECD MC, the UN MC and the Andean Pact MC – The PE broadening. An Argentinean example.
Farming for food? : local ways to enhance global food supply - and beyond : an ethnographic case study from a biodynamic community-supported farm in El Bolsón, Argentina
2015) In Master Thesis Series in Environmental Studies and Sustainability Science MESM02 20151(
LUCSUS (Lund University Centre for Sustainability Studies) Mark
- Falska vänner och lexikala luckor : Överväganden vid översättningen av termer relaterade till utbildning
- Escaping Intimate Partner Violence - a study of social work with victims of violence in an argentine slum.
- Nära men ändå så långt ifrån...
- Living La Vida Low-Carb: A Low Carbon Society in Latin America. Estimating the Effects of Road Transport Management in Carbon Emissions Through a Visioning-Backcasting Model
Small and Distributed Wind Energy in Argentina: Barriers and Development Strategies
2012) In IIIEE Master thesis IMEN56 20121(
The International Institute for Industrial Environmental Economics Mark
- The Land of Milk and Honey: A case study of Argentinean trade with a focus on primary commodities
- Fabriksockupationer - en väg till demokrati?