- A Case Study to develop and test GIS/SDSS methods to assess the production capacity of a Cocoa Site in Trinidad and Tobago
From farm to sea: applying Michelsen’s Six Step Theory to organic farming in Lithuania and its role in reducing eutrophication in the Baltic Sea and the Curonian Lagoon
2021) In Master Thesis Series in Environmental Studies and Sustainability Science MESM02 20211(
LUCSUS (Lund University Centre for Sustainability Studies) Mark
- Gynnas konkurrerande jordbrukare av samarbete?
- Värdet av örtrika kantzoner i jordbruket
- Agricultural resilience building at the farm level in Malawi : the relevance of indigenous knowledge
- Flags don’t feed people: nationalism and agri-culture in the UK : a critical framing analysis of nationalism as it appears in British agri-cultural discourse in the context of Brexit
- Water quality and water availability at Gårdstånga Nygård
- How Substances in Agricultural Waste Material Can Be Used as Active Ingredients in Skin Care Products
- Sveriges jordbrukshistorias nya kapitel. Hur kan Sverige uthärda en global matsäkerhetskris?
- Increasing crop yields under climate change scenarios in Nigeria