If you wish to access a thesis that doesn’t have a full text uploaded, contact the department where the work originates from and ask for a copy.

For questions, problems, corrections and suggestions regarding LUP and this site, contact Lund University Library:

General information about registering of student papers is available here: Registering and publishing in LUP > Student papers.