- Early childhood education and care - A case study on educational opportunities and inequalities in Brazil
- Filipina Domestic Workers in São Paulo - An Explorative Case Study on the Social Reproduction of Class, Gender and Race
- Intersectional inequality and health emergencies: The case of the Zika outbreak in Brazil
Innovative Business Models for Distributed PV in Brazil
2017) In IIIEE Masters Thesis IMEN41 20172(
The International Institute for Industrial Environmental Economics Mark
Environmental Justice and Waste Management : location of landfills and socioeconomic conditions in São Paulo (SP, Brazil)
2017) In Master Thesis Series in Environmental Studies and Sustainability Science MESM02 20171(
LUCSUS (Lund University Centre for Sustainability Studies) Mark
- The Lost Ethnic Group - Afro-Latinos in Latin America. A comparative study of the negotiation and reconstruction of ethnic boundaries of Afro-Latinos in Brazil and Colombia
- Basic Income: A Comparative Study of Brazil and India
- Regional Disparities in Agricultural Transformation, Growth and Poverty Reduction: Brazil in a historical perspective
- Poverty Reduction in Brazil: what is behind the decline during the 2000s?
- The enclosed ones - Why are gated communities spreading to lower income groups in São Paulo?