- Reading the information in applications is like eating fast food” : Motherhood and social media
- Labour Shortages in China’s Dual-Sector Economy: Has the world’s workshop exhausted its comparative advantage – people?
- State and Private Company Ownership Effect on CO2 Emissions: A Chinese Provincial Level Analysis
- Corruption and firm performance: An empirical study on the impact of bribe payments on the performance of Chinese firms
- Strategic Sea Lines of Communication - China’s South China Sea policy and the Copenhagen School of Security Studies
- The impact of globalization on FDI: An empirical analysis of the FDI determinants in China
- Do Property Rights matter for China's Private Sector? A Panel Data Analysis, 1997-2007
Well-being rather than well-having: a critical analysis of sharing economy discourses in the Chinese context
2017) In Master Thesis Series in Environmental Studies and Sustainability Science MESM02 20171(
LUCSUS (Lund University Centre for Sustainability Studies) Mark
- Panda diplomacy - Literally soft power?
- Lenient Entry, Stringent Exit: A Political Economy of Foreign Exchange Reserve Demand and Policy in the People's Republic of China