Revisiting the Glocal : the critical role of alternative food movements in transforming the global food system
2017) In Master Thesis Series in Environmental Studies and Sustainability Science MESM02 20172(
LUCSUS (Lund University Centre for Sustainability Studies) Mark
- The role of energy in economic growth: A comparison between Denmark and Norway 1960-2012
- What are the key drivers of CO2 emissions in Denmark from 1980 to 2012? A decomposition analysis using the LMDI approach.
- A comparison of the development process of industrial structure between Mainland China Guangdong and Taiwan
- Structural Change and Productivity Growth in the ICT Era: The Finnish Case.
- The relationship between population growth and living standards: the evidence from Japan and Singapore
- The Debate on South Korea's Industrial Policy Revisited
- Structural change, income distribution and poverty in ASEAN-4 countries
- The Fall and Rise of the Brazilian Cotton Sector An Institutional Analysis of the Recent Success
- Are Global Framework Agreements Changing Industrial Relations? - A critical study of labour regulation regimes