- An improved method for determining dermal exposure to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons
- Evaluation of polyurethane foam passive air sampler (PUF) as a tool for occupational PAH measurements
- The pro-inflammatory effects of particulate matter on epithelial cells are associated with elemental composition
- Exposure, respiratory symptoms, lung function and inflammation response of road-paving asphalt workers
- Emissions into the air from bitumen and rubber bitumen - Implications for asphalt workers' exposure
- Detailed diesel exhaust characteristics including particle surface area and lung deposited dose for better understanding of health effects in human chamber exposure studies.
Evaluation of polyurethane passive samplers as a tool for occupational PAH measurements.
2013) Environment and Health, 2013 In Abstract of the 2013 Conference of the International Society of Environmental Epidemiology (ISEE), the International Society of Exposure Science (ISES), and the International Society of Indoor Air Quality and Climate (ISIAQ) Abstract No. 3725, ID: P-1-22-10. Mark(
- Evaluation of polyurethane samplers as a tool for occupational PAH measurements.
- Use of Depuration Compounds in Passive Air Samplers: Results from Active Sampling-Supported Field Deployment, Potential Uses, and Recommendations
- Air-Boreal Forest Transfer and Processing of Polychlorinated Biphenyls