A case study addressing the benefits of daylighting and electric lighting integration in the retail sector
2020) ISES Solar World Congress 2019, SWC 2019 and IEA SHC International Conference on Solar Heating and Cooling for Buildings and Industry 2019, SHC 2019 In Proceedings of the ISES Solar World Congress 2019 and IEA SHC International Conference on Solar Heating and Cooling for Buildings and Industry 2019 1. p.1825-1836 Mark(
- IEA SHC Task 61 / EBC Annex 77 Integrated Solutions for Daylighting and Electric Lighting / Subtask D: Lab and Field Study Performance Tracking
- A novel method for daylight harvesting optimization based on lighting simulation and data-driven optimal control
- Integrated Solutions for Daylight and Electric Lighting - Newsletter 1
- IEA SHC Task 61 / EBC Annex 77 Integrated solutions for daylighting and electric lighting - Subtask D Field study performance tracking
- Energy saving potential for integrated daylighting and electric lighting design via user-driven solutions: A literature review.
- Lighting designers improve lighting energy performance through user-centred lighting design