Social Adaptability under Climate Change: Case Study in a Pastoral Community of Inner Mongolia
2020) In IIIEE Master Thesis IMEN56 20202(
The International Institute for Industrial Environmental Economics Mark
- Financing Low - Carbon Materials Through Green Bonds : Proposing Criteria and Benchmarks for Green Bonds in the Aluminium Sector
- Growth of Solar Jobs in India: A Reality Check - Examining the nuances of growth of solar power jobs in India and comparing their nature to coal jobs
- Building Institutional Capacity for Sustainability Transitions through Innovation Experiments : A Case Study of Sustainability Innovation Networks and Craft Beer SMEs
- Multi-stakeholder collaboration in the building sector for building material reuse projects - Case-studies in Denmark
- How the projects seeking to enhance the nature-based solution of wild grassland carbon sinks can benefit from carbon markets at present
- WWF: A Transversal Bridging Organization. Exploring the Role of WWF in the Urban Climate Governance Arena.
- Analyzing GHG Emissions Reduction Effects and Potentials of Fossil Fuels Subsidies Reform Policy in Iran
- Normalizing sustainable consumption: How marketing is used to fight food waste. A case study with Too Good To Go, the movement that fights food waste across Europe.
- A greener peace: Ensuring environmental sustainability in post-conflict Colombia