- International NGOs' framing of their legitimacy in protecting children's rights - A qualitative content analysis
Putting all the sustainable development eggs in the private sector basket : An investigation into hegemonic struggle in the Danish development community over increasing private sector-driven development
2020) In Master Thesis Series in Environmental Studies and Sustainability Science MESM02 20192(
LUCSUS (Lund University Centre for Sustainability Studies) Mark
- Actor or ally? Exploring Sweden’s involvement in Turkish gender politics through the Swedish Consulate General in Istanbul
- A Politics of Sensitivity: Sub-Saharan Migration as an Algerian Field of Practice
- Influencing Green: Climate Change, State Policy and Civil Society
- "Dreams Cancelled" : Turkey’s NGO sector & crime in disadvantaged minority youth
- Mobilizing Under Authoritarianism: A case study on state repression and individual motivations for civil society engagement in Minsk, Belarus.
- "If you want to kill a dog, you start by giving it a bad name."
- Instrumentell paradox i kyrklig praktik : stödets logik och dramaturgi
- An Untenable Space: The Domestic Labor Sector as a Site of Forced Labor for Migrants Problem representations and framing processes within Civil Society in Singapore