- Scaphoid Fracture Instability
- Distal Scaphoid Fractures
- Long-Term Outcomes After Distal Scaphoid Fractures : A 10-Year Follow-Up
- MRI shows a high incidence of carpal fractures in children with posttraumatic radial-sided wrist tenderness
- Scaphoid Fractures - epidemiology, diagnosis and treatment.
- Diagnostic Performance of Radiographs and Computed Tomography for Displacement and Instability of Acute Scaphoid Waist Fractures
- Extension block pinning of mallet fractures.
- Imaging of Four-Corner Fusion (SLAC Arthrodesis) of the Wrist with 64-Slice Computed Tomography.
Distal radial fractures - Prognostic radiological factors/classification
2007) 10th Congress of the International-Federation-of-Societies-for-Surgery-of-the-Hand/7th Congress of the International-Federation-of-Societies-for-Hand-Therapy In Proceedings of the 10th Congress of the International Federation of Societies for Surgery of the Hand & 7th Congress of the International Federation of Societies for Hand Therapy p.53-58 Mark(
- Osteonecrosis of the metacarpal head in a patient with a prothrombin 20210A gene mutation.