- Interactions of nanowires with cells and tissue
- From monkey-mind to embodied performance presence.
- On the Modelling of Thermo-Viscoplasticity of Case-Hardening Steels Over a Wide Temperature Range
- 2D and 3D Nanoscale Imaging Using High Repetition Rate Laboratory-Based Soft X-Ray Sources
- Manufacture of High Precision, Multilayer Based Polarimeter Designed for Wide Energy Range from EUV to Soft X-Ray
- Detection and Control of Contact Force Transients in Robotic Manipulation without a Force Sensor
- Modern Code Review: A Case Study at Google
- Modeling of Fuel Cell Hybrid Vehicle in Modelica: Architecture and Drive Cycle Simulation
- Benchmark problem definition and cross-validation for characteristic mode solvers
- H-infinity Optimal Distributed Control in Discrete Time
Modeling the security risk management process in higher education institutions to understand, explain and improve
2018) AHFE 2017 International Conferences on Human Factors in Management and Leadership, and Business Management and Society, 2017 In Advances in Human Factors, Business Management and Leadership - Proceedings of the AHFE 2017 International Conferences on Human Factors in Management and Leadership, and Business Management and Society 594. p.351-361 Mark(
- Design of socio-technical systems : What does the practice tell us?
- The perception of the benefits and drawbacks of internet usage by the elderly people
- Hyperparameter-selection for sparse regression : A probablistic approach
- On Human Terms – A First Evaluation of a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) in Ergonomics