- Voices of Women : en narrativ studie av Black Protest strejker mot strängare abortlag i Polen och Sverige
- The Polish Paradox: Euroscepticism as a political instrument, or an integrated part of national identity?: An analysis and examination of the way the European Union is positioned in the Polish debate on the areas of immigrants and refugees, and the rule-of-law dispute
- Maintaining the Court of Justice of the European Union's Legitimacy and Upholding the Rule of Law – an Uneven Equation?
- A new dawn for the Infringement Procedure - New possibilities to safeguard the rule of law under Article 258 TFEU
- From invisibility to political witch-hunt: The influence of everyday marginalization on the sense of Polish and European belonging among the LGBTQ+ minority in Poland.
- Managing EU Hegemony and Legitimacy : An analysis of the discursive practices of the European Commission in relation to the rule of law in Poland
- The act on the Institute of national remembrance : en argumentationsanalys av de tyska mediernas respons på den polska regeringens lagtillägg
- Civil Society and The State - The Double-Edged Sword
- Civilisationernas kamp inom EU? - Polen, Rumänien och Huntington
Smelly sustainability : the case of the 1st Polish food waste to biogas plant
2018) In Master Thesis Series in Environmental Studies and Sustainability Science MESM02 20182(
LUCSUS (Lund University Centre for Sustainability Studies) Mark