- Broadband photon time-of-flight spectroscopy of pharmaceuticals and highly scattering plastics in the VIS and close NIR spectral ranges
- Deep tissue optical imaging of upconverting nanoparticles enabled by exploiting higher intrinsic quantum yield through use of millisecond single pulse excitation with high peak power.
- Spectral characterisation of dairy products using photon time-of-flight spectroscopy
- Development of a novel combined fluorescence and reflectance spectroscopy system for guiding high-grade glioma resections _ Confirmation of capability in lab experiments
- Gas Monitoring in Human Body Cavities Using Non-Intrusive Diode Laser Absorption Spectroscopy
Non-invasive gas monitoring in newborn infants using diode laser absorption spectroscopy: A case study
2012) Conference on Optical Diagnostics and Sensing XII - Toward Point-of-Care Diagnostics/4th Meeting of the Design and Performance Validation of Phantoms Used in Conjunction with Optical Measurement of Tissues In Optical Diagnostics and Sensing XII: Toward Point-of-Care Diagnostics; and Design and Performance Validation of Phantoms Used in Conjunction with Optical Measurement of Tissue IV 8229. Mark(
- Wide-bandwidth diffused optical spectroscopy for pharmaceutical characterization
- Characterization and validation of the frequency-modulated continuous-wave technique for assessment of photon migration in solid scattering media
- Transscleral Optical Spectroscopy of Uveal Melanoma in Enucleated Human Eyes
- Special section guest editorial: selected topics in biophotonics: optical coherence tomography and medical imaging using diffuse optics.