- Urban cooling : Which façade orientation has the most impact on a microclimate?
- Interior design dilemmas in a shared room of silence.
- A novel method for daylight harvesting optimization based on lighting simulation and data-driven optimal control
A case study addressing the benefits of daylighting and electric lighting integration in the retail sector
2020) ISES Solar World Congress 2019, SWC 2019 and IEA SHC International Conference on Solar Heating and Cooling for Buildings and Industry 2019, SHC 2019 In Proceedings of the ISES Solar World Congress 2019 and IEA SHC International Conference on Solar Heating and Cooling for Buildings and Industry 2019 1. p.1825-1836 Mark(
- IEA SHC Task 61 / EBC Annex 77 Integrated Solutions for Daylighting and Electric Lighting / Subtask D: Lab and Field Study Performance Tracking
- Evaluating students’ expectations and experiences regarding a Swedish-Bhutanese teaching exchange
- Urbanites' thermal perception in informal settlements of warm-humid Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Daylighting and Electric Lighting Integration in the Retail Sector : A Case Study of the IKEA Kaarst Store
- Visualizing a possible future: Map Guidelines for a 3D Detailed Development Plan
- Local People’s Appraisal of the Fishery-Seal Situation in Traditional Fishing Villages on the Baltic Sea Coast in Southeast Sweden