- Teknokrati och populism? It’s a match! Demokraternas valstrategi i Göteborgs kommunval 2018
- Can exposure to import competition explain the growing share of votes for the Sweden Democrats?
- Populism in Turkey and Hungary: A Search for Security and Belonging
- The Power of the Spoken Word - A case study on Hugo Chávez's rhetorical impact on social conflicts in Venezuela
- Who knows the interests of Hungary better than the Hungarian people themselves? - A narrative analysis of the Hungarian Government’s perspective on the Article 7 (1) TEU procedure against Hungary
The Swedish gasoline tax - A battlefield between the people and the elite? : A cultural performative analysis of the antagonisms in the Swedish gasoline tax debate.
2020) In Master Thesis Series in Environmental Studies and Sustainability Science MESM02 20201(
LUCSUS (Lund University Centre for Sustainability Studies) Mark
- The Acceptance of Unacceptable Behaviour - The Case of Donald Trump
- Brexit and the Border - A critical discourse analysis of the European Research Group’s position on the Irish border issue
- Populism in Israel: A study of the manifestation of populist rhetoric among Israeli right-wing political actors between 2015 and 2020
- Enfrågepartier och populism: En studie av representation