- KNOWLEDGE SHARING IN LONG TERM PROJECTS
- Organizational culture and its significance for knowledge sharing - a case study on a psychiatric health care organization
- Is Sharing Caring?
- Knowledge transfer processes within “Child rights, classroom and school management”. Factors affecting the knowledge transfer processes on an individual- group- and organizational level
- Knowledge Sharing in Cross-Functional Teams
- A golden recipe for reality?
- Does context matter? Study of knowledge sharing in European Institute of Innovation and Technology
- Knowledge Sharing in a Business Incubator
- Building Bridges. The case of Implement – Knowledge Sharing in a management-consulting firm with a bold growth strategy
Community knowledge in action a path towards a sustainable water access : the Case study of AQUACOL, Colombia
2012) In Master Thesis Series in Environmental Studies and Sustainability Science MESM01 20121(
LUCSUS (Lund University Centre for Sustainability Studies) Mark