- Synthesis and characterisation of POCsp3OP supported Ni(II) hydroxo, hydroxycarbonyl and carbonate complexes
- Picosecond excitation for reduction of photolytic effects in two-photon laser-induced fluorescence of CO
- CO-Induced Smoluchowski Ripening of Pt Cluster Arrays on the Graphene/Ir(111) Moire
- SOFC modeling considering hydrogen and carbon monoxide as electrochemical reactants
SOFC modeling at the cell scale including hydrogen and carbon monoxide as electrochemically active fuels
2012) ASME 2012 10th International Conference on Fuel Cell Science, Engineering and Technology, FUELCELL 2012 Collocated with the ASME 2012 6th International Conference on Energy Sustainability In ASME 2012 10th International Conference on Fuel Cell Science, Engineering and Technology Collocated with the ASME 2012 6th International Conference on Energy Sustainability p.281-291 Mark(
- SOFC Modeling at the Cell Scale including Hydorgen and Carbon Monoxide as Electrochemically Active Fuels
- Rotational CARS for simultaneous measurements of temperature and concentrations of N-2, O-2, CO, and CO2 demonstrated in a CO/air diffusion flame
- COHb% as a marker of cardiovascular risk in never smokers: results from a population-based cohort study.
- Heterogeneity of cardiovascular risk among smokers is related to degree of carbon monoxide exposure.
- Vanadium oxide nanostructures on Rh(111): Promotion effect of CO adsorption and oxidation