- Anti-corruption: Who Cares?
Modeling the security risk management process in higher education institutions to understand, explain and improve
2018) AHFE 2017 International Conferences on Human Factors in Management and Leadership, and Business Management and Society, 2017 In Advances in Human Factors, Business Management and Leadership - Proceedings of the AHFE 2017 International Conferences on Human Factors in Management and Leadership, and Business Management and Society 594. p.351-361 Mark(
- Design of socio-technical systems : What does the practice tell us?
- The perception of the benefits and drawbacks of internet usage by the elderly people
- VSC-HVDC application to improve the long-term voltage stability
- Multi-modal sensory feedback system for upper limb amputees
- Unbiased Selection of Decision Variables for Optimization
- Flawless diamond reconstruction for simultaneous source separation
- Staff Perceptions of Technology Enhanced Learning in Higher Education
- Development of experimental methods to evaluate infiltration of wind-driven rain into external thermal insulation composite systems (ETICS)