- “Trust us, we’re professionals”
- The Other Side of the Coins - The Environmental Impact of Greenfield FDI in Sub-Saharan Africa´s Pollution-Intensive Industries and the Role of Governance
- Unravelling the GMO Policy-Making Impasse - A Qualitative Content Analysis of the Perceptions of Ghana's Anti-GMO groups on Public Participation and Trust
- Kultur i kommunal samhällsplanering - att skapa en attraktiv stad
- Challenging the Place Experiment: A critical take on the experiment as an urban planning strategy
- Exploring complex pathways in the climate change, vulnerability and conflict nexus in Alta Verapaz, Guatemala
- Accountability in a Compact Governance Context: A Good or Bad Marriage?
- Urban entrepreneurialism and the right to the city – between discourse and practice The case of Norra Sorgenfri, Malmö, Sweden
Questioning the tunnel vision : Assessing the frames and governance of California’s WaterFix megaproject
2017) In Master Thesis Series in Environmental Studies and Sustainability Science MESM02 20171(
LUCSUS (Lund University Centre for Sustainability Studies) Mark
- The Role of Partisan Politics in Lithuanian Higher Education Policies:How does left-right divide of Lithuanian political parties matter for their higher education preferences and policy output?