- Tackling the Silent Epidemic of Breast Cancer in Vietnam: A qualitative study examining barriers to early diagnosis
In the eye of the storm : a gendered study on climate change adaptation in small-scale farming in Thái Bình, Vietnam
2018) In Master Thesis Series in Environmental Studies and Sustainability Science MESM02 20181(
LUCSUS (Lund University Centre for Sustainability Studies) Mark
- Dominerar suveränitets eller beskyddardiskurs i rättfärdigandet av Amerikanska militära interventioner?
- Cross-Cultural Communication Challenges between Swedish Managers and Burmese and Vietnamese Employees: How are those Communication Challenges related to GLOBE’s Cultural Dimensions?
- “I Try to be Modern” – Identity Formation Between Tradition and Modernity Among Young Women in Hanoi
- Legal Aspects of Remuneration for Workers - Living Wage: International Law, Experience and the Case of Vietnam
- Wastewater to renewable energy at a tapioca factory in Vietnam
- Implementation of Community Based Disaster Risk Management in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam
- A minor field study on abortion legislation and practice in Vietnam
- Empowerment of HIV-positive individuals - possible through microfinance? A Case Study Of Microfinance And HIV Affected Households In Tuan Giao District In Dien Bien Province, Vietnam