- An anesthetic method compatible with (18)F-FDG-PET studies in mice.
- A solid target system with remote handling of irradiated targets for PET cyclotrons.
- The upgraded photon tagging facility at the MAX IV Laboratory
- A niobium water target for routine production of [(18)F]Fluoride with a MC 17 cyclotron.
- A Peristaltic Pump Driven Zr-89 Separation Module
- Regional cerebral metabolic rate (positron emission tomography) during inhalation of nitrous oxide 50% in humans
- Interface electronic states and molecular structure of a triarylamine based hole conductor on rutile TiO2(110).
Measurement of the He-4(gamma,n) reaction from 23
gamma <70 MeV
- Near-threshold measurement of the He-4(gamma,n) reaction
- The Mn 2p core-level photoelectron spectrum of Pd-Mn bimetallic systems on Pd(100)