- Perseverance Is crucial for learning. “OK! but Can I take a break?”
- Can a teachable agent influence how students respond to competition in an educational game?
- The Relationship Between Working Memory Capacity and Students' Behaviour in a Teachable Agent-Based Software
Introducing a challenging teachable agent
2014) In Learning and Collaboration Technologies. Designing and Developing Novel Learning Experiences: First International Conference, LCT 2014, Held as Part of HCI International 2014, Heraklion, Crete, Greece, June 22-27, 2014, Proceedings, Part I ; Lecture Notes in Computer Science 8523. p.53-62 Mark(
- Steps towards a Challenging Teachable Agent
- Ascribed Gender and Characteristics of a Visually Androgynous Teachable Agent.
- Educational potentials in visually androgynous pedagogical agents
- The Effect of Visual Gender on Abuse in Conversation with ECAs
- The Effect of the Visual Gender of an Embodied Agent: A Cross-Cultural Comparison
- ”The Brick Game” demonstration