- The Role of Partisan Politics in Lithuanian Higher Education Policies:How does left-right divide of Lithuanian political parties matter for their higher education preferences and policy output?
- Accountability in a Compact Governance Context: A Good or Bad Marriage?
- Who’s steering this ark? : Exploring the role of power in environmental governance in the Waikato Region of New Zealand
- Controlling the Uncontrollable
- "Are we only the bin?" : a study of Malmö's transition towards a sustainable waste society
- The Ties That Bind: Institutional Insights for Development Through Regionalism in the Pacific Island Countries
- Questioning the tunnel vision : Assessing the frames and governance of California’s WaterFix megaproject
- Urban entrepreneurialism and the right to the city – between discourse and practice The case of Norra Sorgenfri, Malmö, Sweden
- Governing at arm's length: the European Commission's orchestration of sustainable biofuels
False promise or promise with a fault : deciphering the effectiveness of eco-label governance in the german textile market
2016) In Master Thesis Series in Environmental Studies and Sustainability Science MESM02 20161(
LUCSUS (Lund University Centre for Sustainability Studies) Mark