- Comparison of measured (XRPD) and modeled (A2M) soil mineralogies : A study of some Swedish forest soils in the context of weathering rate predictions
- Critical biomass harvesting – Applying a new concept for Swedish forest soils
- Realizing the energy potential of forest biomass in Sweden – How much is environmentally sustainable?
- Assessing critical loads for nitrogen under climate change based on chemical and biological indicators in a sub-Arctic country : The case of Sweden
- A Hydrological Concept including Lateral Water Flow Compatible with the Biogeochemical Model ForSAFE
- Can increased weathering rates due to future warming compensate for base cation losses following whole-tree harvesting in spruce forests?
- Storm disturbances in a Swedish forest-A case study comparing monitoring and modelling
- Increased concentrations of nitrate in forest soil water after windthrow in southern Sweden
Improving the understanding of nitrogen processes by combining field observations and dynamic ecosystem modelling
2014) The 18th Nitrogen Workshop – The nitrogen challenge: building a blueprint for nitrogen use efficiency and food security. In Proceedings of the 18th Nitrogen Workshop – The nitrogen challenge: building a blueprint for nitrogen use efficiency and food security. 30th June – 3rd July 2014, Lisboa, Portugal,.. p.163-164 Mark(
- Modelling the effects of management intensification on multiple forest services: a Swedish case study