- Engage and Destroy - The effects of law enforcement militarization on positive peace in Argentina, Brazil and Costa Rica
- Exploring the acquisition of media literacy skills through media participation in Rwanda : a case study of Huye Community Radio
- Power’s Elasticity: An exploratory study of the European Union’s virtualization in contemporary international relations.
- Gender Equality, Development and Effective Humanitarian Aid: A study of UNHCR’s gender policy from a Human Rights perspective
- Ulterior Motives Embedded in Inclusivity: A Qualitative Content Analysis of the Framing of Economic Development Within Strategies for Swedish Development Cooperation
- Understanding health inequalities in the 21st century: the case of UHC in Peru
- United We Stood, Divided We Fall: The 21st Century Paradigm of Inequality and Polarization in the United States
- What About the People, Though?
- Women Political Participation and its impact on the Quality of Living of the Women in Mexico.
Powered by actors and business models: Analysing the potential for energy community development in new regions using the case of Kökar island
2020) In IIIEE Master Thesis IMEM01 20201(
The International Institute for Industrial Environmental Economics Mark